Covid 19 – January 8th 2021 Update
As we advance through these unprecedented times, Linden Ridge Orthodontics will continue to see our patients. The Manitoba Dental Association has stated that, according to resources from Public Health Manitoba, the recent changes and restrictions do not affect regulated health professions. The doors of our office are open!
It has been wonderful to see so many smiles over the last couple of months! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your good health. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we are devoted to keep our team and all patients safe.
PLEASE BE AWARE ABOUT THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS:
- We will pre-screen by phone when we confirm your appointment and again by text when you arrive to office. Pre-screening applies to every person in the household. Please reschedule if any member of your household is feeling unwell, has travelled out of province or been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- All staff will be screened at the start of each working day and sent home if symptomatic.
- When you arrive please wait in your car. Text us at 431-997-7877.
- You will receive a health questionnaire by text to fill out and we will text back when it is your turn to come into the office.
- ONLY PATIENTS will be allowed in the office. Parents and drivers please wait in the car.
- We reserve the right to deny entry based on screening results.
- Use of bathroom and tooth brushing station will not be permitted.
- Mask must be worn to your appointment.
- Waiting room has been cleared of toys, beverages and iPads. Plexiglas and social distancing indicators are installed.
- Surgical air purifiers are staggered throughout the office to deliver sterilized filtered air to our patients.
- Clinic staff will look a little different! We will be wearing face shields, protective jackets and scrub caps in addition to masks and gloves.
- Patients will be given hand sanitizer and mouth rinse. Clinic chairs are 6ft apart.
- Next appointment date will be provided. Please call or email the office to make changes.
- Care instructions will be emailed home if needed.
We would like to thank all of our patients and families for their patience and support as we navigate the challenges of COVID-19. We know you may be waiting for appointments as we sanitize and clean and we thank you for your understanding. We will all get through this together!
With best wishes
Dr. Shenkarow and team at Linden Ridge Orthodontics