Covid 19 – April 17, 2023
As we advance through these unprecedented times, Linden Ridge Orthodontics will continue to see our patients. The Manitoba Dental Association has stated that, according to resources from Public Health Manitoba, the recent changes and restrictions do not affect regulated health professions. The doors of our office are open!
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your good health. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we are devoted to keep our team and all patients safe.
PLEASE BE AWARE ABOUT THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS:
- Use of the tooth brushing station will not be permitted.
- Waiting room has been cleared of toys and beverages.
- Plexiglas is installed.
- Surgical air purifiers are staggered throughout the office to deliver sterilized filtered air to our patients.
- We will be wearing face shields, protective jackets and scrub caps in addition to masks and gloves.
- Clinic chairs are 6ft apart.
- Next appointment date will be provided. Please call or email the office to make changes.
- Care instructions will be emailed home if needed.
We would like to thank all of our patients and families for their patience and support as we navigate the challenges of COVID-19. We know you may be waiting for appointments as we sanitize and clean and we thank you for your understanding. We will all get through this together!
With best wishes
Dr. Shenkarow and team at Linden Ridge Orthodontics